So in summary, I felt that 2014 was pretty good to me in the sense that I:
- Entered KR Hall and got a taste of life in that hall and also grew quite abit there
- Went for CAC+us 2014 and leveled up
- Started partying and it was pretty enjoyable ahahaha
- Had my first ever battle and although I screwed it up, I'm glad that I didn't back out
- Went for funk committee interview at a whim and got in
- Fully utilised my summer holidays at camps and made a whole new bunch of friends
- Took up performances during the holidays too and leveled up a little
- Signed up for waacking course during the holidays too and gained a newfound passion for it
- New haircut and received alot of praises for it LOL but on a serious note, thanks everyone for lighting up my day with your kind words:')
- Greater passion for real estate course too
- Managed to survive a hall-less + committee commitments + projects-filled crazy term
- Overall, became a lot more appreciative of friends and family alike. Guess this is what happens when you truly grew up; you start to value those around you more.
So as 2015 begins, it's time for those New Year resolutions. Looking back at the new year resolutions I've made in the past (2013 and 2014), I would say I did pretty good sticking to them thus far:2013✓
: improve skin complexion, be less socially awkz (hey I think I did improve... HAHA)x
: exercise more (other than dance) and eat breakfast (lol look at the time I wake up everyday man...)2014✓
: prioritise yourself, smile more, cherish friends and familyx
: have kinder thoughts, join a marathon
*the rest idk where to put them ahaha
Ok anyway, for 2015, here goes:Be fitter.
Really. I am aware all along of how unhealthy I am, refusing the greens and even going by a day or two without water. So for this year, I am really gonna try to put in effort to be healthier. But baby steps la guys ahahaha. Let's hope I really get to join a marathon some time in 2015.Travel overseas. Given that exchange programme is now out of the question due to my lousy CAP, I've been aiming for summer programme... Hopefully I'll get a slot.
I really really really want to travel overseas. Everytime I bring up the topic with my parents, they'll say things like, very expensive, no money (even tho there's budget airlines and stuff lol) and my friends rarely put the traveling into action. I'm guilty of it too, cause more often than not, I'm the one who's likely to not be able to make it for the trip due to my parents. But hopefully being 21 this year will allow me to do things I truly want to. I've also set up a travel fund with a small jar to start saving up... HOPE I FULFIL THIS RESOLUTION heheHave kinder thoughts.
Yeah if you realise just abit further up, I didn't manage to fulfil that in 2014 (aka yesterday... LOL). Through some bad times last year, my mind was mainly preoccupied with horrible thoughts and I'm trying to change that. This isn't easy and definitely takes time and tremendous effort on my part.
Anyway, I kinda feel that 2015 will be my year (somehow) cause well, my birthday is 15-02-2015 this year (almost symmetric(?) la LOL) and YES its the coolest date in the whole of this year hahahahaha #suchdelusion #wtvman So point is, I'm gonna make this my year too. Yep, 2015 here we go!!